Our Materials and Services charge helps
provide high-quality resources in our classrooms
Seaton Park Primary School aims to provide a high quality and comprehensive curriculum for all students within a supportive and caring environment.
Materials and Services Charges (school fees) support us so we can provide resources and educational programs to your child/children. It is a government requirement that families pay for their children to attend school. This payment is due at the beginning of the school year after families have been invoiced. A payment plan can be negotiated if you have more than one child or where financial difficulty is experienced. Some families may be eligible for school card.
All types of School Card applications are now online. You can access the online forms from any device that gets internet, including mobile devices, such as tablets and smart phones, as well as laptops and computers. Applying online is easy! Simply follow the steps below.
- Step 1 Visit the SCHOOL CARD SCHEME page
- Step 2 Select the type of School Card you would like to apply for (for example ‘Type A’) and follow the prompts.
- Step 3 Complete all mandatory fields. Please note: you cannot submit your application unless all mandatory fields are complete.
- Step 4 Once you have completed a page click on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Step 5 Once you have filled out all pages click the ‘SUBMIT’ button. Please note: if you exit the form without clicking ‘SUBMIT’ your details will be lost.
You can save the form, and return to complete it at another time, by clicking on the ‘SAVE’ button.